Our client is a dynamically evolving IT company located in Munich and nearby, focused on the automotive sector. Almost 500 employees are experts in Test, System Engineering, R&D, Consulting and Management.
The company is known for extensive know-how in prototyping and vehicle testing – among others, they are pioneers of products for bus systems. In addition, they assist top auto OEMs and their suppliers by creating high-quality products.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
We offer the position of Automotive Project Engineer for electrical systems in the field of system engineering and consulting.
Our client requires good experience in bus systems (CAN, LIN,Flexray or Ethernet).
Your soft skills, very good German (B2/C1) and communicative English will be very useful with regard to close touch with customer and to communicate with work colleagues.
- Planning, coordination, and technical implementation of the customer’s requirements within the specified time frame and project budget.
- Being a competent contact person for the system validation area and for our customers for the development and design of test systems.
- Development of test cases for new products and for phases of your projects.
- Developing a concept for testing and validation – you will work on system test solutions for electrical systems in the vehicles.
- Using the modern system and software development methods and tools.
- Experience (at least Mid-level) with bus systems (CAN, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet, or CAN-FD).
- Very good German (B2/C1) and communicative English (B2).
- Knowledge of the product development process in the automotive industry (OEM, Tier1).
- Willing for relocation to Munich – the client offers a relocation package and a company flat for the first few weeks.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of programming languages: C ++, Python, Java, or C #.
- Knowledge of requirements analysis, creation, and validation.
- A long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- Working in modern workplaces with innovative tools and make decisions on your own in the selection of work tools.
- Registering your flexible working hours through our app.
- Homeoffice (partial).
- Free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Creating devices or tools to support the implementation of your project yourself.
- Learning new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enriching yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
Relocation package (reimbursement of removal costs, accommodation for the first month of work).
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
full-time employment (40h / week)
30 days / year
55,000 – 75,000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills and experience)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English or German by clicking the button above „Apply for this job“.Return to list