Our client is a dynamically evolving IT company located in Munich and nearby, focused on the automotive sector. Almost 600 employees are experts in Test, System Engineering, R&D, Consulting and Management.
The company is known for extensive know-how in prototyping and vehicle testing – among others, they are pioneers of products for bus systems. In addition, they assist top auto OEMs and their suppliers by creating high-quality products.
Aside from the great technical knowledge, employees cultivate creativity and an open atmosphere at work in a positive environment.
Currently, we offer a position of a Hardware Developer for automotive industry in permanent employment in Munich.
The project is connected with the works on new in-vehicle networking (IVN) technologies required for the vehicle of the future, like automotive ethernet, SERDES and vehicle connectivity technologies, central computing paradigms with the new mobility trends.
- Participating in system architecture definition (at early project phases) and in fundamental research projects with flexible requirements at project beginning.
- Understanding requirements and system architecture with a global view, to perform and appropriate hardware design.
- Developing, participating and leading hardware designs: component selection, schematic creation and PCB layout routing using defined processes and procedures.
- Preparing, executing test plan with the aim to assure design quality by specific hardware testing of the blocks.
- Being able to perform worst case calculation, power de-ratings and simulations when needed to assure a robust design.
- Validating, analyzing hardware prototype and assuri a robust Hardware/Software robustness integration.
- Performing investigation activities during hardware bring-up and identifing with fixing issues found during validation or by external parties in the electronic system.
- Performing research into new technologies etc. within your area of expertise and attending relevant conferences or seminars to support the company in remaining up to date with advancing technological developments and emerging technologies.
- Participating in demonstrations of team capabilities to company management and to customers with creation of prototype setups.
- At least 3 years of experience in the development and/or design of hardware for electronic devices, especially in automotive industry.
- Strong analytical and investigation skills.
- Experience in complex projects with multiple power rails at different voltages and complex architectures with combination of several switching and linear regulators for complex SOC & FPGA devices.
- Experience in power integrity design and simulation tools.
- Knowledge of optimasationof circuit design for manufacturing processes and electronics testing.
- Precise soldering skills (SMD components, fine pitch ICs).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of communication bus interfaces like: I2C, SPI, CAN, CAND-FD, LIN, FLEXRAY, Automotive Ethernet.
- Knowledge of specific automotive test regulations like: pulses and transient testing, fast voltage drops and micro-interruptions, BCI, EMC/ESD automotive regulations.
- Experience in power-supply requirements specific for automotive applications like: wide input voltage range, cold-cranking, load dump, high voltage protections, quiescent current restrictions.
- Familirity with functional safety standards like ISO26262.
- Experience with Flotherm, Icepak etc. or similar thermal modelling tools.
- Very good German skills.
- A long-term, safe workplace with very good remuneration.
- 30 days of holiday leave per year + special leave.
- Primecard – tax-free benefit card topped up every month.
- Flexible working hours.
- Homeoffice possibility (partial).
- Relocation support for the employees outside of Germany.
- You will work in modern workplaces with innovative tools.
- Make decisions on your own in the selection of work tools.
- Free training for each employee (certificates, management, specialist).
- Create devices or tools to support the implementation of your project yourself.
- Learn new skills and develop in the company’s structures.
- Enrich yourself with the experience of working with an international company.
Employment contract for an indefinite period with a trial period
Full time (40 hrs / week)
flexible (core time 10:00 – 15:00)
30 days a year
60,000 to 85,000 Euro Gross / Year (depending on skills)
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV by clicking the Apply for this job button above.Return to list