Our client is leading global platform, solutions and services provider with 30 years of experience in software and technology. The world’s largest Microsoft partner and the largest partner for growing Microsoft Azure cloud platform. It has been operating in approximately 100 countries and employs over 7,000 people around the world.
About the position:
The main task will be helping to set up complex consulting projects in the area of Microsoft 365 and also taking responsibility for the technical implementation of Microsoft 365 projects with a focus on security topics. You will be also the technical contact person for our customers during training and workshops and be responsible for the continuous development of the client’s know – how in the Modern Workplace Consultants team.
Possibility to work remotely or in one of three offices in Cologne, Hamburg or Stuttgart.
- Several years of professional experience in the M365 environment
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft 365 both in architecture and technology as well as in application and working methods
- Ability to work in team
- Great communication skills
- Communicative English
- Solution-oriented working, willing to learn and high demands on technological work environment
- Completed a degree in (business) informatics or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist for system integration.
- Company car of your choice
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of annual leave + special leaves (e.g. birthday, wedding day)
- Other usual benefits
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking the button above „Aplikuj na to stanowisko”.Return to list