Our client is a leading global provider of comprehensive software and cloud solutions. It has been operating on the market for over 25 years in approximately 100 countries and employs over 7,000 people around the world.
For our client, we are looking for a Senior Security Operations Engineer for a new role.
We are looking for versatile, motivated people who enjoy working with the latest technology and are inspired to learn new things in a new way.
In this position, you will focus on the security of the web application that the client develops and runs, mentoring development teams, and creating guidelines and baselines for security work. In this position, you will also work with the SOC team when there is a need to cover general topics.
The ideal candidate has experience as a security engineer and experience in cybersecurity, threat management and incident response. According to the client’s business profile, the candidate also has expert knowledge in the field of cloud security and concepts, as well as knowledge of ITIL and ISO27001 standards, GDPR regulations and has legal experience. Due to the international nature of the employer, the ideal candidate has very good English communication skills.
It is possible to work remotely or in one of two offices: Warsaw or Cracow.
Two forms of cooperation are offered: an employment contract (which is highly preferred by the client) and B2B.
The target salary depends on the candidate’s experience and will be individually negotiated with the client.
- Work as Senior IT Security Expert / Officer
- Be responsible for designing and controlling the security of IT infrastructure, operating systems, middleware and applications
- Manage user access control, compliance of network and systems
- Handle security customer inquiries, GDPR compliance and violations risk reduction
- Establish and improve Secure development lifecycle
- Scan vulnerability, monitor security events, security policies
- Be responsible for testing and implementing security solutions for systems and applications
- Advice on the security of web applications in the cloud (Azure) in a microservices architecture / environment
- Take care of security tests (OWASP), automation, findings evaluation/triage
- Define a 360 security strategy for SaaS
- Develop a strategy to monitor/audit access to sensitive data in the production environment
- Assess and monitor the security standards, system architecture SaaS platform
- Review the Web & Cyber-Security market and advise on technology and trends
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Train and educate development teams on best practice security and protection
- Handle critical network and cloud security incidents and requests, as well as troubleshooting issues
- Advice on the security of cloud web applications (Azure) in a micro-service architecture/environment
- Minimum 5 years of expertise in implementing, administering, and troubleshooting security components
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a Security Engineer
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Cyber Security, Threat Management, and Incident Response
- Expert in cloud security and concepts
- Knowledge in ITIL and ISO27001 standards
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations and compliance
- Sound understanding of multi-tiered application concepts, micro-services, container applications, systems and platform security
- Experience with Microsoft platforms and solutions, particularly Azure Cloud
- Ability to translate requirements into tangible results
- Ability to work in an international IT environment
- Very good communication skills in English (min. C1 level), any other language is a plus
Nice to have:
- Legal experience
- Experience in writing, maintaining, and managing PowerShell scripts
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with containers (Docker, Azure Container Instances, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with Azure Resource Manager
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with cloud monitoring solutions
- Experience with Active Directory; Azure Active Directory
- Exciting tasks and a variety of training and development opportunities in an international organization
- A modern and fair remuneration model that is based on your qualifications, your responsibility and your success
- Flexible working hours and trust working hours
- Freedom to organize the working day
- An open communication culture as well as diverse opportunities for active participation and assuming responsibility
- Training within the Group and with Partners
- Private healthcare
- Grant for sports cards
- English lessons
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking on the button above „Aplikuj na to stanowisko”.Return to list