Our client is IT global technology company with almost fifty years of experience. It’s one of the fastest growing enterprises out there. Almost 200,000 employees support their customers as they enter the digital age.
Based on years of experience, the company has developed its own holistic approach and tools needed for successful digital transformation.
The company provides engineering solutions, software product upgrades, and cloud-based tools of the highest quality.
Aside from the great technical knowledge the company is run with an informal approach, puts the employee first and values diversity. The company believes that professionalism and direct contact with customers build good atmosphere and successful cooperation.
Currently, we offer a position of Sitecore Developer.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Creating work plans, monitoring and tracking the work schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
- To maintain existing features, resolve ad-hoc requests, troubleshoot bugs and provide support for enhancement ornew developments based on businessor client requirements as well as from the functional and technical team on the project.
- Providing client support by presenting data, information, ticket resolution and day to day support activities
- Developing and guiding the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
- Performing activities related to enhancement creation of documents for CMMi and client requirements.
- Preparing and submitting status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- Ensuring process improvement and compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussionsorreview.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field.
- More then 3 years’ experience in developing applications and software.
- Sitecore certification (Sitecore 8 or higher)
- Knowledge of Angular framework, .NET and Azure Devops.
- Experience in working with Agile methodology
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Flexible (remote) working environment
- Global careers and mobility
- Excelent work-life balance
- Great opportunities to make the role your own, upskill yourself and get involved with exciting projects
- Relaxed and dynamic environment where you can develop yourself
- Total Wellbeing is our focus. Alongside your professional excellence, you join the likeminded colleagues to create a larger impact within the company and society at large in your chosen area of passion – CSR Council, Diversity Council, Sparks – Engagement Champion to name a few
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV by clicking the „Apply for this job” button above.Return to list